Photography will not be complete when you do not have a DSLR camera. This type of camera will let you create several lenses which will enable you to be more familiar with other innovative cameras including the different types of trick photography. So, if you use a series of lenses together with the Digital rebel of Canon and you opt to the Digital Rebel XT, you could still utilize your lens collection. It is a big advantage since there are different lenses that are suitable for various forms of photography ideas and they can produce dramatic photos in a particular genre.
The Features that you have to Look for in DSLR Games to Have Great Photograpjhy Results
1. RAW through JPEG modes of capture – most of the DSLR cameras provide 2 to 3 output formats designed for the storage of the image. Top quality format for JPEG would be the lowest feature that a DSLR could provide. They are so compressed and using this format, it will be easy for you to store more photos in the memory card. You should stick to RAW and TIFF when you value the quality.
2. Memory buffers – since these DSLR cameras have a persistent shooting mode, enhanced memory barrier is important. These cameras have great photography outcomes that may differ from one another. You will have enhanced memory buffer as well as faster speed. This is the reason why some could shoot 2 frames every second while some can capture 25 frames each second under equivalent conditions. Once again, you should never forget that you must get what you have paid for. These cameras for professional photography are made for all professionals involved in the industry. You could expect much more from these gadgets once you use them.
3. LCD – this part of these cameras is used for previewing the image and in changing the current settings. Usually, there is no photo preview before capturing and you can only capture what you could see in the viewfinder. You should look for a bigger LCD to have a much better preview.
4. ISO range – DSLR cameras have a broad series of ISO that may range from 50 up to 3200 in twenty five increments. It is one among the most significant factors that you should consider when it comes to low-light and digital night photography.
5. EV Range – it is also one of the best and significant features that you should consider when choosing a DSLR camera for photography purposes. Look for a camera that has a higher EV range, so that you can get more precise exposure at lower levels of light.
6. Aperture – the lens of a DSLR camera uses a diaphragm or iris to modify the light amount that enters the camera’s diaphragm that will fall on its APS. DSLR cameras will give you an option to buy fast lens such as Canon’s EF-S series which are all intended for low-light and night photography. Always remember that these lenses will also make your viewfinder brighter as there are more lights that go inside.
7. Startup times – the startup time for DSLR cameras is so fast. Likewise, their shutter lugs are lessened in most cases.
8. AF Systems – these cameras used for night or low-light photography may differ from each other in different ways. One of these is the total AF points. Some cameras such as Canon EOS 350 D provide six AF points while Mark II has 45 AF scores.
9. Spotlight Mode Dial – you have only some choices in terms of this feature. This will give you some preset modes as they provide more on the other innovative modes such as program, aperture, shutter priority as well as manual. However, you will find other models that provide preset photography modes such as Canon EOS 30D.
10. Accessories and Flash Systems – all models of DSLR cameras have a hot shoe. It means that you could attach exterior flashes on them. Some models may let you use different flash units over the special wires included in their package.
11. Custom Functions –find out the total number of functions that you could change in the camera’s main menu as displayed on its LCD. If you can change more, you will be able to solve more problems once the settings crop up. These cameras have more custom functions.